• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monday night Color....courtesy of the K-man!

15 posts in this topic

A few newps I just got......I think they will fit in nicely with my collecting pursuits .....anyone else get any color coins in the past few days?

Morgans027.jpg

Morgans021.jpg

Morgans045.jpg

My first catseye toner :acclaim:

Morgans087.jpg

Morgans053.jpg

Morgans014.jpg

Why is it that threads you want to take off sit stagnant....and threads you don't care about......are 4 pages long lol

I guess it never helps that I start my threads at like 11pm at night :screwy:

:bump:

Why is it that threads you want to take off sit stagnant....and threads you don't care about......are 4 pages long lol

Shane, it is because you are so far ahead of everyone else that we can't grasp the true impact of your posts without a refresher course. :insane:

Sometimes, I would post at 3 or 4 in the morning, and the only person who would reply was Mike Bonnell.

Chris

PS. Since this was my 7000th post, does it mean that I get my choice of those two Morgans?

Shane, it is because you are so far ahead of everyone else that we can't grasp the true impact of your posts without a refresher course. :insane:

Chris

You think it could be the shirt??? :o

lol lol lol I love ya buddy....when are you coming up to Orlando?

My latest color coins are off to be photoed so please keep this thread active for another week as they are going to the west coast. I purchased one or two Anaconda coins at the last Heritage Auction.

Here is one that might help to keep the thread going, not a new one:

dhmd78rt.jpg

dhmd78rto.jpg

dhmd78rtr.jpg

dhmd78t.jpg

dhmd78to.jpg

dhmd78tr.jpg

dhsd00.jpg

dhsd00o.jpg

dhsd00r.jpg

Dwaine, is there any doubling on the date of the 78 8TF? I can't see any doubling on the "78", but I think I see doubling on the 1st star on the right. Sometimes you can find them with tripled stars on both sides of the obverse. I like these with the extra, little wing feathers that look like "quote marks" at the base of the eagle's wings. This was the original design that was released in April, 1878.

Chris

Chris

You think it could be the shirt??? :o

lol lol lol I love ya buddy....when are you coming up to Orlando?

Which shirt? The "Coinheads" or the "AT"? I miss you too! I think Mom is waving at you.

I probably won't get to Orlando until the January FUN, but I'm thinking of going to Vegas for Halloween. The Riv invited me to play in a $150K slot tournament.

When I do get to FUN, we will definitely have to go play pool. I think one or two of the others guys, here, said they would like to join us. Don't worry, I haven't played for a few months so I will be pretty rusty. SPAM! If anyone wants to buy a pool cue, I have about 2 dozen for sale from $50 - $1000. Yeah, I know! Take it to the Marketplace!

Chris

Dwaine, is there any doubling on the date of the 78 8TF? I can't see any doubling on the "78", but I think I see doubling on the 1st star on the right. Sometimes you can find them with tripled stars on both sides of the obverse. I like these with the extra, little wing feathers that look like "quote marks" at the base of the eagle's wings. This was the original design that was released in April, 1878.

Chris

I will check tonight when I get home and figure out which coin the photo represents. I have been on a buying spree of 1878 8TF and 7TF Rev of 78 and 79 here lately.

Chris

I will check tonight when I get home and figure out which coin the photo represents. I have been on a buying spree of 1878 8TF and 7TF Rev of 78 and 79 here lately.

Do you have the 8TF and 7TF Attribution Guides that the SSDC put out? Each is on a separate CD. They're really helpful because they ask a series of questions which takes you step-by-step through the identification process.

Chris