• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What am I going to do for 5 hours?

12 posts in this topic

Arch, take your time! ;)

I'll be on the campus of [font:Arial Black] THEE [/font] Ohio State University for the first of two days of freshman orientation.

10 zillion people and temps in the upper 80's should make this an enjoyable experience.

I prefer the user info across the top. It provides a wider field for posts and photos that are larger than they should be. Hopefully, members won't make their photos larger than they already do.

Chris

Okay, I have my first question. Before, when I opened a forum, say Tangents, all of the threads that had new posts would be highlighted. Now, there is no highlighting on my screen. How am I to know what threads have new posts? Can I add this feature back by going to "My Preferences"? Come on! Give an old man a break. My memory is failing. What should I be looking for in "My Preferences"?

Chris

Never mind. I found it!

Okay, I have my first question. Before, when I opened a forum, say Tangents, all of the threads that had new posts would be highlighted. Now, there is no highlighting on my screen. How am I to know what threads have new posts? Can I add this feature back by going to "My Preferences"? Come on! Give an old man a break. My memory is failing. What should I be looking for in "My Preferences"?

Chris

Never mind. I found it![/quote

Go to the top and click on the "last 24 hours" and you will get all the posts for the last 24 hours. Just skip over ones you have already read.

Chris

Go to the top and click on the "last 24 hours" and you will get all the posts for the last 24 hours. Just skip over ones you have already read.

That's too much wasted effort. It's easier to go to the highlighted posts, but as I said, I already figured out how to correct it.

Chris

Chris

That's too much wasted effort. It's easier to go to the highlighted posts, but as I said, I already figured out how to correct it.

Chris

True if you are here frequently. I always have at least 12 hours between time so that way is easier for me.