• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picked up a difficult one today........

6 posts in this topic

I filled the spot for Lincoln Memorial in my Anacs Photo Certificate type set. I had to spend a pretty penny (pun intended) for it though. I can't imagine there are many Lincoln Memorials floating around with Anacs Papers.

How do you like it?

JJ

Nice Cent!!!

I actually have a 1909 S VDB with ANACS papers. I pulled the coin out for my album, but I have the papers somewhere. Would that be one you need? I'd have to have enough money to purchase another in like condition, but the coin was ED enviro damage that is. I also have a 1940 proof dime that is impaired, slightly circed with Anacs papers as well.

I actually have a 1909 S VDB with ANACS papers. I pulled the coin out for my album, but I have the papers somewhere. Would that be one you need? I'd have to have enough money to purchase another in like condition, but the coin was ED enviro damage that is. I also have a 1940 proof dime that is impaired, slightly circed with Anacs papers as well.

Thank you very much for the offer. I already have a merc dime, and the S VDB is intriguing, but I'm trying to stay away from problem coins and it's probably more than I want to spend on a Wheat Cent. I have seen a few from the 20's with Anacs papers, but the seller wanted stupid money for them.

JJ

I had to spend a pretty penny (pun intended) for it though.

The pun makes no cents! (Sorry, could not resist).

Hope you will post a photo or two of the reverse when you get it? Something to look for I guess!