• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there an official list of who will be in Baltimore ???

8 posts in this topic

I've seen several posts but no official list. I am still trying to line up a hotel and airline tickets and the funds.

I've seen several posts but no official list. I am still trying to line up a hotel and airline tickets and the funds.

I have heard that hotels are few and far between in downtown Baltimore. One option would be the Marriott by BWI-Thurgood Marshall Airport. The airport is served by a light rail station that stops near the convention center. In fact, the light rail may be a good option since parking in downtown Baltimore can be a real problem, especially during the work week.

To find out more about Light Rail, you can visit their web site for maps, schedule, and fares. Pending the issue with my knee, I may drive to the Patapsco station, park there (FREE), and pay the round trip fare to the convention center.

BTW: the Camden Yards (Conway & Howard Streets) and Convention Center (Conway & Pratt Streets) stops are the closest to the convention center. Entrance for the ANA convention is at the far end of building at the corner of Pratt and Charles Streets. I do not know if the entrance on Sharp Street will be open. Sharp Street runs under the convention center and is usually closed for Whitman shows.

As for attending, I will wait for the assessment from my orthopedist on the condition of my surgically repaired knee before making a decision. If I go, I want to go on Wednesday and Thursday.

Scott :hi:

Thanks for the info, staying near the airport was mentioned ATS as well as taking the light rail so I may do that.

I do not know if the entrance on Sharp Street will be open. Sharp Street runs under the convention center and is usually closed for Whitman shows.

This is where they should put the dealers.....then make the peasants walk through the gauntlet with their wallets open.