• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few new Anacs certificate coins from this weekend...

8 posts in this topic

For the Anacs certificate type set. I havn't recieved them yet, but was the winning bidder. The commems sure look better than 60/63.

JJ

i911a.jpg

i910a.jpg

This next coin may have a spot of corrosion, but will due until a better example comes along.

30f2_1.JPG

3122_1.JPG

319d_1.JPG

This is the one I really wanted, but unfortunately was outbid at the last minute :(

8c37_1.JPG

9637_1.JPG

9fc5_1.JPG

Looks like some interesting pick-ups. But talk about taking OCD to the next level... :insane:

I cant wait to see some good picks of that Bustie! (thumbs u

I cant wait to see some good picks of that Bustie!

Well you will have to wait unless you bought it, he said he got outbid on it.

Where do you find these ANACS Certificates? I have never seen one for sale on any of the usual auction sites.

Jim

I cant wait to see some good picks of that Bustie!

Well you will have to wait unless you bought it, he said he got outbid on it.

I offered they guy 15% above his winning bid if he would turn around and sell it to me. I havn't heard anything back from him.

JJ

Where do you find these ANACS Certificates? I have never seen one for sale on any of the usual auction sites.

Jim

Mostly on Ebay but you have to use several different key word searches to find them.

JJ