• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A morgan for submission?

8 posts in this topic

I kinda bought this one on impulse about 6 months ago.More for the condition than the tone. Looks pretty bad huh? It'll grow on you. like fungus.lol.

98color1.jpg

98color2.jpg

I really think the toning is natural. Butt ugly though. The colors in the picture are very close to what the coin looks like.They are a little more vivid in hand.I doubt even conserving could fix this one.

I'm gonna agree with you on the NT there prudden. Don't know much about the spots on it but I agree with Physics as this had nice potential to be an attractive coin.

It's really only a common date Morgan. Looks like it may have some rub one both sides of the coin. Not sure! Couple of nics on the rev and neck of liberty. Wouldn't be worth sending in unless this think made MS65 in my opinion. Not sure if it would do that tho'.

I'm thinking of a bodybag on this one.

Is that because of the booger in her nose, or is it need of conservation?

Chris