• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the "cut-off" date for the registry awards

5 posts in this topic

I might have been better to put this in the "NGC Registry" forum but....

I was wondering what the precise "cut-off" for the 2008 registry awards is. There are 1 or 2 categories where I'm going to have very competitive sets and I'm just wondering when is the last day where I can add some coins to my sets and still have it count. I wouldn't mind earning one of those certificates this year, just for the fun of it.

I'm angling for a best presentation award myself, cause I'm nowhere near the top in any set. I just crossed the 50% threshold required for that one.

I'm hoping to upset someone who has reigned supreme and unchallenged in a category for 3 years running. He as a ~3900 set and no one else has more than ~1100. The set I'm putting together is about to be 3020 points once I can get a coin in from Heritage.

Good luck, and it is the later part of the year. I believe PCGS just had they cut off date but NGC is based on the calendar year if I remember correclty. This reminds me I need to update some of my photos.