• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

State quarter PDSS Danso Album

7 posts in this topic

How much do you think the filled album's will go for? This is the two album set with P, D, Clad Proof, and Silver Proof? I can't seem to find any sets on Ebay.

The reason these prices are not readily available is the vast difference in grades due to the large number of coins. In these moderns the MS65 to MS66 jump is considerable in many of the coins and of course higher grades can be exhorbitant. Hard to grade a 200 coin album, much less depend on the grades without having the albums in hand. My album lacks only about half of the silver proofs and it will be complete, but has been put on a side burner due to other issues. Most classic coins are going up and becoming hard to find in XF up grades so I've concentrated there. JMHO.

Jim

I actually bought one on e-bay two months ago. It was a Dansco album containing all coins from 1999-2007. I bought the silver and clad 2008 quarters and now need the mint set to complete the album.

I gave ONLY $450 for the set. An incredible deal I think! Another $50 for the two '08 proof quarter sets and then the price of a mint set. This gives me a complete set for c. $520.