• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: a superb example of the 2008 Silver Britannia - SOLD

3 posts in this topic

FSH: a superb example of the 2008 Silver Britannia - SOLD

This is a very nice example of this year's Britannia. Due to the inadequate mint packaging and poor handling at the Royal Mint, many 2008s arrived in poor shape. This coin is an exception. I hesitate to apply a grade when selling raw coins, but I'd have trouble seeing this go any lower than a MS67, and probably MS68 is more like it - but please take that with a grain of salt and examine the images to make up your own mind. What I can say is that the Queen's cheek is in very nice shape with minimal contact marks, the wave crests on the reverse are all well-struck up, and Britannia looks good (see the photos).

Coin will be shipped in an AirTite (capsule has some contact marks, but that's why it's there!)

USPS first-class shipping with delivery confirmation to US addresses is included.

Insurance is optional; please add $1.70 if you'd like it.

I take PayPal and USPS Money orders.

***Please note: I may be in sporadic contact over the holiday weekend, but I should be back by Sunday at latest ***

This photo was taken using axial lighting.

2008_britannia_raw.jpg