• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Census and Price Guide

11 posts in this topic

I like the highlighting feature since I sometimes get crosseyed trying to read the columns ;)

The only thing I noticed is that now you have to be a member of the Collectors Society to use the world population report. I am so it makes no difference.

No you don't. You just need to sign up for a free passkey account. Not that NGC seems to care about the world population report.

You use the same login as you have for these boards. Then you can get access to the pop and pricing reports. All free!! I like free!!

I have been using the PCGS price pages as a guide. It will be interesting to compare the two.

BTW... if you did not know, Numismaster, run by the fine folks at Krause Publications, the same folks that bring you the Standard Catalog series, just lowered their prices for access to their online price guide (see here).

Scott :hi:

• Administrator
You use the same login as you have for these boards.

Just to clarify regarding the new password protected areas of the NGC site...

For Collectors Society Members your Login is the e-mail address you provided on that account and the password you gave when you created that account.

Your message board login is maintained separately from NGC and Collectors Society website logins. If you only have a message board account and do not already have an NGC or Collectors Society login for the NGC site, you must create a free login here at the NGC site or here at the Collectors Society site.

For Dealers your Login is your dealer number and your password is the one you provided to customer service