• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dime set scrambling

6 posts in this topic

What has happened to the Roosevelt dime sets? Now, when I click on my set, all of the slots are out of order . I can't click anything to get them back in the correct date order. The way it is now, the displayed order is 1965, 1966,1989,1990 and so on. It only seems to be the Roosevelt dime proofs. Both the 1965 to date proofs and the 1950 to date proofs . All of the rest of my sets are still in the correct date order.I am guessing its this way only through my control panel listing.Its also this way when I click the "edit set" tab.

For some reason, every now and then the NGC Registry does this. A glitch in the Matrix, if you will. My Franklin sets were acting up yesterday. It also did this about a month ago, and then everything went back to normal. I don't know if its a gremlin and just comes and goes, or if it happens when they update something or what. But, NGC will fix it soon.

I was told on the last three or four "check these points" requests that there was going to be a major update ... this may start to be happening ...not sure I have not seen it happen to mine.

For some reason, every now and then the NGC Registry does this.
Maybe the Agents did this!! :roflmao:

(sorry... I couldn't resist!)

Scott :hi: