• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feedback ~ Feedback ~ Feedback

24 posts in this topic

[font:Century Gothic]Rules of the Game[/font]

1) Feedback can be left for the last poster only. One may not skip back to comment on a previous poster. So, only one person can leave feedback for a poster at a time until that person posts again. Then, it will be the last poster's turn to receive feedback from the next poster.

2) Either positive feedback can be left whether commenting on positive character traits or positive transactions in the past, etc. or negative feedback in the form of constructive criticism can be left. Note that if negative feedback is left then a suggestion to improve that weak area should be given.

3) Under no circumstance can a poster post out of turn. Send PM's if you have something that you've just gotta say. Do not junk up this thread or drag it down to flaming or name calling. The goal of this post is to be positive even if something negative is presented.

4) Do Not Post if you do not have a thick skin and are not willing to be either cut down a notch or flattered with flowery prose!

5) Rumors or allegations are not allowed. Comments must be of your own experiences.

6) Do not respond to your feedback except via PM's.

OK, boardsters, let the games begin...

beijing-olympics-2008.jpg

Victor, I appreciate you sharing your humor, and thought provoking posts. It makes this a very entertaining and informational forum. Let the games begin :)

This could get nauseous or ugly!

OK, let's try this again.

[font:Fixedsys]Read the rules! No frivolous posts![/font]

So should I post for rons or EZ_E?

rons, you don't post a whole lot, but when you do it is always a quality post. You ask some good questions, and bring up some good points, kudos!

EZ_E, you are one of the senior members around here, an anchor on the boards, if you will. You seem to be a fount of knowledge, and you're humor is always appreciated. I like how you always try to help the newer or less educated posters out as well.

Oh Braddick, I am still bitter that you got the 08-S Saint off eBay, but I guess I can forgive you! You are a "colorful" character here nontheless, so here's to you!

Jeff, I'm jealous of your Saint set now that mine is gone, but you're a nice guy anyhow, despite threatening to quit the hobby, which I have done myself!

Charlie is one of the good guys on the forums. Despite what some may think, this man is one of my all time favorite posters with tons of great info to share! Thanks Charlie!

Charlie , if I may use your name , has always been a fountain of information and has been very merciful when dealing with newb questions . A very helpful board regent . (thumbs u

John is another of the good guys who gives of himself and asks for nothing in return. The only negative aspect of his participation here, to our detriment, is that he doesn't post more often.

Chris

Chris, we jibe each back and forth but our friendship has roots! Solid roots, so that even if winds batter, we'll always be tight. I have nothing but respect and love for you, Chris! Your generosity, integrity, honesty and humor has brightened my life considerably!

Attach is but a small token of our friendship. Use with discretion cause you may end up tattooed in a hula skirt and not know where you are. Know what I mean? Not that that has ever, like, happened to me or anything. Really. I said really, darnit! really...

61170-drunk_voucher.jpg.214cf8220446f0c2b4581b202e4a5fc4.jpg

Cap Freak, I only wish that I was still able to get to shows and meet you and many of the individuals on this board. I really miss that interaction, having been an active collector, attending shows for (45) years.

Oldtrader3

Most times I do enjoy your post and rants. I do respect you as my elder. I maynot always agree with you.

But I do listen to your words.

Member as described.........................iconStar100_17x14.gificonStar100_17x14.gificonStar100_17x14.gificonStar100_17x14.gificonStar100_17x14.gif

Communication..................................iconStar100_17x14.gificonStar100_17x14.gificonStar100_17x14.gificonStar100_17x14.gificonStar50_17x14.gif

Posting time.......................................iconStar100_17x14.gificonStar100_17x14.gificonStar100_17x14.gificonStar100_17x14.gificonStar100_17x14.gif

Relevance and post on topic.................iconStar100_17x14.gificonStar100_17x14.gificonStar100_17x14.gificonStar100_17x14.gificonStardefault_17x14.gif

In the spirit of eBay feed back the above was used.

Jeff S middle name should be ( GAME MASTER ) a Game for all occaisions -

Bring him to a friends house - A Party - A Numismatic Convention - He will figure out a game to play to keep people involved. A truley Unique talent

Jgrinz, you once posted a harsh critisism of my marketplace post for some nice R.4 and R.5 bust halves, and I was a little ticked becuase it wasn't my fault that I couldnt seperate the categories on coinzip. All of that's behind us and you are a knowledgeable and informative poster.

Coinman, I enjoy your posts and always have a low expectation that all will agree with my line of reasoning, especially in financial matters. Disagreement is always healthy.

Many times on my technical stuff people need a translator. Forty years of being an engineer is a cross to bear.

OLDtrader3 and I have had some interesting HEALTH discussions on PM sessions

whe are like ol pals ... UPDATE ... Going under the knife again ARGGGHHH