• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CONECA celebrates 25th Anniversary

9 posts in this topic

CONECA is celebrating by offering Silver, Silver Clad & Golden Bronze medals for the occasion. A 5-piece set includes two errors that are really cool! Members can order immediately (which I assume that they already know), and sales to non-members won't begin until July 30. They also have a 100% copper medal available from their 20th Anniversary.

For more details and a preview of the medals and errors, go to:

www.conecaonline.org

I know that some of you will probably consider this to be spam, but I hold no position with CONECA other than being a member. It's just that I thought more of our readers would see this, here, rather than in the Marketplace.

Chris

I noticed this thread and thought I would share pics of my set as well as the one struck by the canceled die which I was suprised to receive.

CONECA002.jpg

CONECA004.jpg

broadstruckcancelleddie.jpg

Chris! Dude! I thought you were abducted by mutant ninja pygmies or something. I've missed you. Welcome back! :acclaim:

Chris! Dude! I thought you were abducted by mutant ninja pygmies or something. I've missed you. Welcome back! :acclaim:

Look at the date Vic :sorry:

Look at the date Vic :sorry:

Unfortunately, this thread is over a year old. I'm afraid Chris was actually abducted by mutant ninja pygmies, with the aid of pirates most likely. Any volunteers to help rescue him?

Bummer. :sorry:

I've been thinking of him lately. I need to retrieve his number from my old cell phone and give him a call. He's gotten a rotten deal the last couple of years.