• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*DELETED* Spam I guess

3 posts in this topic

Ok I know we all post coins on the forum that end up being sold at a later time but the rules are very clear that we have a BST board for hyping up your auctions...

This is SPAM as this coin is currently on Ebay...which you pretty much stated in your post. I don't have a problem with folks liquidating their collections but I have coins on Ebay right now and I haven't shown pictures of any of them becuase I know they are currently for sale. Please play by the rules and remove this post :sumo:

Ok I know we all post coins on the forum that end up being sold at a later time but the rules are very clear that we have a BST board for hyping up your auctions...

This is SPAM as this coin is currently on Ebay...which you pretty much stated in your post. I don't have a problem with folks liquidating their collections but I have coins on Ebay right now and I haven't shown pictures of any of them becuase I know they are currently for sale. Please play by the rules and remove this post :sumo:

:signfunny: