• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New peacock Ike hoard?

5 posts in this topic

I was in Salt Lake City this weekend and talked to some people "in the know" about Ike dollars. Seems to be a mini hoard of Peacock Ikes that just appeared. 893whatthe.gif Watch out for them.

TRUTH

The first batch of them were so nice that the services didn't mind that they were AT and the buyers didn't mind that they were AT, so we all knew people would make a second batch of them. Actually, I would guess this would be the 10th or so batch.

"Salt Lake City this weekend and talked to some people "in the know" about Ike dollars. Seems to be a mini hoard of Peacock Ikes that just appeared."

Must have been Bob Campbell. He has a shop there and is the toning expert.

Cameron Kiefer

The first batch of them were so nice that the services didn't mind that they were AT and the buyers didn't mind that they were AT, so we all knew people would make a second batch of them. Actually, I would guess this would be the 10th or so batch.

I like your use of the word "batch". Highly appropriate...lol

jom