• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I should have posted this here

2 posts in this topic

Hello NCS,

Would you have a look at this thread and give me an opinion if possible? I meant to post here,not there. What would total cost be and how would I determine value? I could do that better after conserving and possible grading. As in the other post,I paid very little for this coin.I think it could turn out to be a beaut. Thank you

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2447571&page=1#Post2447571

As always, it is difficult to determine with certainty what professional conservation may be able to do to help a coin. Chances are good that we would be able to remove or at the very least lighten the offending spots on your coin as well as the residue obscuring the fields. I would, of course, need to actually see the coin in order to determine exactly what might be done to help your coin.

Chris, NCS