• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

prototype NGC multicoin holders

4 posts in this topic

I have pictures of NGC multicoin holders that were used for promotional purposes back in July (Specificly on Home Shopping's website). These holders were using the NGC.com label that was in use from July 1st til August 18th. Can you tell me whatever happened to those promotional holders, and if there is any way I could get ahold of one for my slab reference set.

Conder101

Slab collector and researcher

reported as of 11/01/03

93 companies 252 production varieties

Conder,

There were original NGC Multi Coin Holders with the ngccoin.com web address on them that indeed were produced and subsequently sold. At this point I would only suggest waiting for one to appear on the marketplace in order to obtain one of that style.

Good luck.

Rick

Cameron,

Only a few holders have been produced as samples. Because of their size and cost, the samples have been produced more for display than as give-away items. Obtaining one of these may truly be a challenge for your collection.

Good luck in your pursuit.

Rick