• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My computer is down...........

19 posts in this topic

It happened during a severe thunderstorm yesterday. So, you guys and gals are going to get a little vacation. lol lol lol

Chris

PS. I'm posting this from work.

It happened during a severe thunderstorm yesterday. So, you guys and gals are going to get a little vacation. lol lol lol

Chris

PS. I'm posting this from work.

sirennf2.gif

[font:Arial Black] Power surge [/font]28_2_4v.gif3_8_13.gif:sorry:

7_5_139.gif

...........wow , my pages load soooo much faster now ...he heh heh

uh , have you tried "....rain, rain, go away ....won't you come back another day..." ?

sorry Chris....just poking.

Ahh How nice .. Time for a BRAND new Insurance Paid for EXTREME 'Puter for Chris

How about a Cray?

So far I have called more than a dozen SCCS's (So-Called Computer Shops), and all have said that I should bring it to them in spite of their ads stating that they make house calls.

Chris

$4 plus per gallon of gasoline will no doubt change the way a lot of companies are going to run their business in the future.

Ahh How nice .. Time for a BRAND new Insurance Paid for EXTREME 'Puter for Chris

How about a Cray?

So far I have called more than a dozen SCCS's (So-Called Computer Shops), and all have said that I should bring it to them in spite of their ads stating that they make house calls.

Chris

Just get a new one - Usually not worth repairing

How old is it ???

Chris,

Are you still at work. My gosh man it is friday evening. :headbang:

Good luck on the computer issue. :pullhair:

Rey

Well, I could tell you that I'm a workaholic, but.....................are you out of your mind? I'm at home and my computer is fixed. I finally found someone who makes house calls. As a matter of fact, she's still here!

Chris

Oh my word, now that is the way to proactively address a problem. Does she travel?

I am so electronically challenged, I need help.

Show her some of your cool coins and medals and we will talk to you tomorrow or maybe Sunday Chris

Rey

Chris,

Are you still at work. My gosh man it is friday evening. :headbang:

Good luck on the computer issue. :pullhair:

Rey

Well, I could tell you that I'm a workaholic, but.....................are you out of your mind? I'm at home and my computer is fixed. I finally found someone who makes house calls. As a matter of fact, she's still here!

Chris

Go you dog you :) hahaha

Oh my word, not that is the way to proactively address a problem. Does she travel?

I am so electronically challenged, I need help.

Show her some of your cool coins and medals and we will talk to you tomorrow or maybe Sunday Chris

Rey

I know someone else that's challenged.

655.jpg36_11_6.gif