• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMG Gold

8 posts in this topic

I just saw that gold is down over 350.00$! This was at the ngc site. I'm going to have to verify that one. What the heck's going on if it really did drop that much?

Ok i checked other sites and it was just the one that had it that way. Weird.

if gold drops that much i would think either error, dollar is now kicking some serious arse or yeah the end of the world.

................or people are cashing in their gold crowns (dental, not numismatic) and there is a huge surplus on the market.

Chris

as a jeweler i am hoping for a quick drop so i can re-up on the gold. right now its just not low enough to buy large amounts :( if it were to drop that much that fast i would fly to get the gold.

I would think some bank has just sold off a ton (or several tons) of gold if the prices fell that much. But I don't think any bank would do that because it would seriously tick off everyone else.