• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free eBay this weekend

11 posts in this topic

Hi all ..just wanted to let you all know you will be free of my competion this weekend as i am going on my annual conger fishing trip so Bid Bid Bid... but try not to rub my nose in the shield nickels you find lol

Wayne , take that gruesome looking slab-chopper with you , mate . Those conger things look vicious...very ugly monsters , but bet they are , as we say in the southern US , "good eatin" ....now to search ebay......heh heh heh...

Good luck to ya , hope ya get a great haul !

Well ,Guess Wayne was eaten by a conger . ...? He shoulda took the slab"chopper" with him............It's Monday night on this side of the pond and no fishing results posted yet.

I had no idea what a conger was but that is an interesting read. Thanks for the link. :)

Hi all i am now back on dry land (thumbs u

Great year as usual but i had a poor year with my best of only 16lb.. the best was a 45lb .. a few 40+s and some nice 30lb ones by the other lads.. the best fish of the weekend had to be the 17lb ling.. glad to be back lets see what we can pick up of ebay,,