• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*** New *** 19th Century Type Sets now available

4 posts in this topic

19th Century Type Sets are now available on the NGC Registry

The 19th Century Type sets have been created for collections dating up through 1899. As issues up through 1899 are made ineligible for the 20th Century Type Set, coins may automatically be removed from this set.***YOUR COINS HAVE NOT BEEN DELETED!*** However,you will have to create a 19th Century Type Set of your choice and repopulate affected slots by using the 'Available Coins' option in your edit set view.

You may also use the 'Auto-build' Best Set feature to populate your new 19th Century Type Set.

Thank you for your cooperation during this transition.

A great idea but these sets really should have included the 1793-1799 issues as well. I'm sure it was discussed at length before these sets were implemented. What was the rationale for excluding this stub period?

Are there plans to create a whole new series of 18th C. type sets? I think it makes more sense to combine the two, especially since many issues span both periods.

A great idea but these sets really should have included the 1793-1799 issues as well. I'm sure it was discussed at length before these sets were implemented. What was the rationale for excluding this stub period?

Are there plans to create a whole new series of 18th C. type sets? I think it makes more sense to combine the two, especially since many issues span both periods.

Then it wouldn't be a 19th Century Type Set, now would it? hm