• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got my coin from apmex...

35 posts in this topic

Kevin, that looks like a nice coin from the photos you posted and I wouldn't have any trouble keeping it. It's not like this will be the last coin you'll ever buy (probably), so just keep it and you'll probably find a nice 19th century coin in the future that you can buy sight seen to save yourself the stress!

Stinkycheese-Kevin never met you but if this is a stressful purchase or cause you stress

you live a very sheltered life don't worry I willing to guess that by the time your my age the coin will have gone up in value 50 to 300%. time is on your side don't think you can loss

Kevin, that looks like a nice coin from the photos you posted and I wouldn't have any trouble keeping it. It's not like this will be the last coin you'll ever buy (probably), so just keep it and you'll probably find a nice 19th century coin in the future that you can buy sight seen to save yourself the stress!

I wouldn't have any trouble keeping it either. :cloud9:

I just thought it would be nice psychologically to have one from this time period.

Don't worry the 1800's coins aren't going to go away, and you will have a chance to buy another one. You want one, you'll have it eventually. In the meantime you have a nice 01-S to enjoy. And if it was the overdate you would know it. The traces of the overdate can be seen with the naked eye and will clearly show with a 5X. If you see nothing with a 16X it's not the overdate.