• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade the porthole

10 posts in this topic

I hope my prior listing about this note wont effect too many honest gradings but here we go. The official port hole what do you grade it. It was in a PCGS holder when i started paying it will soon be moving into its new home a PMG holder.

porthole2.jpg

porthole1.jpg

Why is it ( maybe to me) but Large size notes get harsher grades compared to Small size notes? What ive seen on small size as lets say VF or XF a large note I notice doesnt seem to register the same. is it me? just wondering ( and sorry if i went off topic)

Why is it ( maybe to me) but Large size notes get harsher grades compared to Small size notes? What ive seen on small size as lets say VF or XF a large note I notice doesnt seem to register the same. is it me? just wondering ( and sorry if i went off topic)

I don't know Muleman but I do know PMG grades with strict. I sent them my Porthole Note and a Onepapa Chief Note that I thought were locks for VF grades and they both came back F-15.