• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conder101, there's a donnybrook breaking out over you

81 posts in this topic

Since Conder101 has been banned ATS for nearly two years, I would doubt he could access any private messages sent his way.

I have dealt with Mike on multiple occasions with not even the slightest hint of a problem. I am also personally aware of numerous transactions between Mike and other coin collectors, and not a single one was reported as being problematic.

If the accuser can't make any stronger statements than what he has, he should publicly apologize for sounding like a nincompoop.

Edited to add: the thread ATS is yet another perfect example of why even attempting to contribute anything of value over there is a waste of time. In that entire three page (so far) thread, maybe three or so posts were of any use. The thread just degenerated into a mishmash of name-calling and senseless innuendo.

So typical.

I have dealt with Mike on multiple occasions with not even the slightest hint of a problem. I am also personally aware of numerous transactions between Mike and other coin collectors, and not a single one was reported as being problematic.

If the accuser can't make any stronger statements than what he has, he should publicly apologize for sounding like a nincompoop.

Edited to add: the thread ATS is yet another perfect example of why even attempting to contribute anything of value over there is a waste of time. In that entire three page (so far) thread, maybe three or so posts were of any use. The thread just degenerated into a mishmash of name-calling and senseless innuendo.

So typical.

:applause:

Tom, my PM reference applied to here not there. I thought that was obvious.

The accuser told me that I just don't get "the gist."

:o

Ken, sounds like the accuser suggest the " Gist " is to bash Conder without having to admit self incrimination. ;)

Just another reason I don't post there. Here no one and I repeat no one would allow a member to get away with damaging another member's name without anything substantial to back it up, at least that is my opinion and belief.

Jim

doh!

Obviously not obvious to all. doh! doh! doh!

doh!

Obviously not obvious to all. doh! doh! doh!

Obviously.

I have never had dealings with Condor what I have had several with drwstr123. Never a problem.

I prefer to take people at their word, which is how I want to be viewed. If drwstr said he had a problem then I believe him. Why would he jeopardize his own integrity by making a false accusation?

I have never had dealings with Condor what I have had several with drwstr123. Never a problem.

I prefer to take people at their word, which is how I want to be viewed. If drwstr said he had a problem then I believe him. Why would he jeopardize his own integrity by making a false accusation?

I always prefer to hear BOTH sides of the story. ;)

It appears to be mean spirited innuendo. Condor has sold coins to and helped many other people on this site with always accurate information and support. Plus, Condor has been here for as long as I have and I have never heard a bad peep about him from anyone here. I'll go with that history instead of unsubstantiated accusations from someone that I don't even know well ATS. Of course, I haven't spent much time ATS since they temporarily suspended me (6) years ago for posting frankly and honestly about their customer disinformation and rude Customer Service tactics.

If drwstr said he had a problem then I believe him. Why would he jeopardize his own integrity by making a false accusation?

Making accusations without facts to back them up is the issue for me. That all by itself is a violation of integrity.

If drwstr said he had a problem then I believe him. Why would he jeopardize his own integrity by making a false accusation?

Making accusations without facts to back them up is the issue for me. That all by itself is a violation of integrity.

James, how can it be a violation if you don't have any?

Chris

If someone has something to say about someone, they should say it and back it up with facts. If something is said about an individual without supplying evidence of fact, it is a fabrication until substantiated and any poster worth listening to would understand this. JMO

Jim

Gee, it's four pages now, and I've learned so much from that thread.

Was this a sarcastic statement ??

I am not even going to waste my time going over there. I have complimented Condor numerous times on his WEALTH of knowledge he imparts here and we a 'blessed' to have him here.

I am sure there is just cause for whatever happen and frankly scarlett I dont give darn tootin :)

Yep.

I'm surprised Conder hasn't responded here to shed some light on what happened.

I see no reason that he should. A valid accusation hasn't been made. Just innuendo.

Kind of makes you wonder doesnt it. The more you learn about people the less suprised you become at their actions. Prominent members of both this board and ATS have dissapointed me in the past.

Yep.

I see no reason that he should. A valid accusation hasn't been made. Just innuendo.

Still, if such an accusation were made against me, I would give my side of the story.

I appears that since there has not been a peep out of Conder101 over these accusations, he's as guilty of every sin imaginable ATS.

Dogpile as usual.

The reason I have not responded is because my main computer crashed over a week ago and I have not seen this thread until today.

My response:

Guilty as charged. I'm not proud of that, frankly I'm deeply ashamed. I do still have his slab and I do need to settle accounts with him. But I also no longer have his address or any way to contact him. (He does not have an email address in in his profile ATS.) If someone could contact him and find out exactly what he wants for the coin (The original deal was part of an open ended trade deal with no set value assigned to his coin.) I will do my best to settle up with him by check, MO or Paypal.

I see I still have friends on the PCGS board who rose to my defense. I'm sorry they had to do so in a case in which I was the party in the wrong. I did treat drwstr123 shabbily and doing so have also treated my friends on the PCGS board badly as well. I owe apologies to all of them as well. This is not how I normally behave and I feel badly for it and would like to make amends. I can make up to drwstr123 by paying him for his coin, but I do not know how I can make up to my friends on PCGS for betraying their faith in me. All I can do is say that I am sorry and ask for your forgiveness.

Conder101

And if someone could post my response ATS I would appreciate it.