• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Dansco album complete

14 posts in this topic

Well I just completed my Lincoln Memorial Dansco album with proof's. Well it will be finished as soon as I receive the last coin I purchased on Ebay 1983-D.

So this now make six complete (Kennedy, Roosie, State Quarter, Lincoln memorial, Presidential, Presidential with Proof). Or at least complete until the next coin is released.

Thanks, before anyone ask's it is the 8102 album Lincoln Memorial Cents including proof only issues.

Yes it includes the 1960 Large and small, 1970 large and small, and all 1982 varieties.

95% of the album was filled by using proof and mint sets.

Good job. Congratulations are always in order upon the completion of a set.

Ah, the thrill of victory! (thumbs u

Great job, Dwaine.

I finished my Dansco Roosevelt dimes 1946 to present BU/Proof this week. I had just previously completed my Littleton Lincoln Cent 1959 to present BU/Proof with 60 small/large date, 70 small/large date, all 82's and am only 2 coins away from completing my 7070(which will continue to be upgraded I'm sure). Gives one a nice feeling of accomplishment, doesn't it?

Jim

Yes it does. Not that the album's are ever complete as you can always try to work on improving the quality of coins or adding the next year's installment. But at least with each one complete it means you can focus on another album or set.

Congratulations Dwaine!!! That's a nice piece of work you've done. :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap:

Now it's on to upgrading it. :devil: