• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When did that happen?

5 posts in this topic

I just read another post that mentioned that there are bonus points for pics, etc. When did that happen and what's the details? Thanks for the info!!

A complete listing WITH Pictures AND Descriptions used to boost you over someone else with the SAME points but I did not remember getting any extra points for it ..

I know that if you have the same score as someone else and they have descriptions and pictures that you will go ahead of them.

I know recently Ant had the same score as everyone else that was ranked #1 on the Sacs I believe? Anyhow, he was #2. He added pics and descriptions and then was ranked #1 along with the rest.

I know that if you have the same score as someone else and they have descriptions and pictures that you will go ahead of them.

I know recently Ant had the same score as everyone else that was ranked #1 on the Sacs I believe? Anyhow, he was #2. He added pics and descriptions and then was ranked #1 along with the rest.

Correct he was not assigned any extra points just position

Yeup . I have the entire modern proof set of 2000 dated coins in PF70 UC, but not enough descriptions and no pictures , so I'm in second place , after all the other sets in first place .

I should get a better camera and post decent pictures , but have not done so , and will wait until I do before I post fuzzy pics with the current camera .

Right now , however , I'm not really interested in first place designations , but rather in tracking down more coins to submit or outright purchase for other sets , so the camera will have to wait , and I'm not home long enough to borrow one and post pics at this time. I can live with it .