• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A change in my score on the registry?

6 posts in this topic

I just noticed the score of my modern comms has been changed. It has gone down 371 points. How did this happen? I thought the score could only go up or down if a coin was added or removed. Or if there was a score correction for a coin. I have not seen any notices or posts for any score corrections for any of my coins. (shrug)

I just noticed the score of my modern comms has been changed. It has gone down 371 points. How did this happen? I thought the score could only go up or down if a coin was added or removed. Or if there was a score correction for a coin. I have not seen any notices or posts for any score corrections for any of my coins. (shrug)

You aren't necessarily told if the point values are corrected.

I've seen TWO posts about this !

One in THIS forum, and yesterday in the journals

Can't see the forest for the trees ? :D

Have you any that are worth 371 points that are missing? I just went from 63 to 60 on the Modern Commemoratives because I added a coin.I haven't had any loss of points on mine when I didn't add a coin.

Sometimes they accidentally take a coin away by accident

Make sure they are all there ...

Sometimes they accidentally take a coin away by accident

Make sure they are all there ...

Correct which is why I mentioned earlier that he needs to see if any coins are missing.One can either print out the existing registry or write down the existing coins and thier points so that they can check and later be able to telll if any coins are missing or points have been adjusted.