• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who wants to guess the grade?....1951-D Jefferson Nickel

9 posts in this topic

I think it is a solid MS65 but I just cant tell if it has FS or not. The picture has some shadows, but I would say that if you submitted it, then it probably is FS. If I was going to write a description for this coin, it would go something like this:

A SupErbLy Lustrous geM, ExcellenT HAir, deTail, & a COol INteresting original look.

I think it is a solid MS65 but I just cant tell if it has FS or not. The picture has some shadows, but I would say that if you submitted it, then it probably is FS. If I was going to write a description for this coin, it would go something like this:

A SupErbLy Lustrous geM, ExcellenT HAir, deTail, & a COol INteresting original look.

It may be that I read this late at night, but I wanted to tell you that yes, it did take a second reading before I figured it out. And yep, it made me laugh out loud.

I thank you twice, once for a nice comment on my coin and second for my laughter.

Good one, and actually depending on what the grade ends up you may be interested in the coin :grin:

Great set of War nickels in your sig. line.

Stefanie