• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1971 50c PF69 star

4 posts in this topic

Hi

Just a quick question. I received a 1971S Kennedy Half PF69 Star designation NGC number 7002386-009. I was checking the NGC population report and I don't see any Star designation for that year of Kennedys. The question is when do you update the population report? Is it done at a certain time interval ? Just curious thats all. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Papag

Papag,

NGC updates its Census Report every quarter. The next Census will be updated in late December and be available in paper form in January. For the purposes of the on line Census, this information is updated on a weekly basis. Unfortunately, the Star designated coins are not segregated from the general grade.

Rick

• Administrator

Rick is correct the Star designated coins are not segregated from the general grade in the hard copy Census however, you can find the breakdown on the online census.

Thanks very much for the information. I did just check the online NGC population cenus and there it was. Thanks again for taking the time to answer my question.

Papag