• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1936-d Buffalo - Dansco Toned - XF+ - TAKING BIDS HERE !

19 posts in this topic

I do not remember How James' Auction style format worked here - Was it bammed or did it just not work out ???

I was looking to see if Anyone would be interested in bidding on this coin. I would rather it go to someone here than on Ebay. I love this coin and the pictures do not do the coin justice.

Starting Price is $5 and will go to the highest bidder ... With Free shipping.

This is a 1936-d Buffalo in what I believe to be XF'ish - It has fabulous DANSCO BOOK TONING ...

See how this works out :)

Good Luck

59567-1936d_a.jpg.a63c5d6e7b75a175c983e19348c40b4e.jpg

59568-1936d_b.jpg.d6ad1294fb32715c2b5422d2a4b807c0.jpg

59569-1936d_c.jpg.3155a289b01d70d3a8be4ea49a70602b.jpg

The winner will also have the option of buying this coins brother ..

1936-s - Similar toning but more of an XF/AU coin. The pictures and offer will be made to the winner only.

These coins also will be shipping in an AIRTITE for its protection on its trip to you.

How long is this "auction" for, is there an end time/date, that would be the best way I would think. For a legitimate chance for all there should be an end time. The best PM or post wins.

Rey

Do you think there needs to be one . A person will bid as much as he feels it is worth to him and then stop. If I see no bidding for a two to three day stretch I will end it and then offer the second coin to the THEN winner if he is interested in it also.

Sorry busy Day ...

SOLD to P. Judge

Please PM me your mailing address and I will give you payment information at that time.

Mike

I just getting back home, will send PM, looking for directions.

Click on my name on the left and click PM