• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Show June 5th through 7th

9 posts in this topic

If there has been a previous post regarding the show please forgive me. I was curious to see if any of our fellow members out here will be in attendance for this show. I will be there most likely on the 5th and or 6th. Would definitely enjoy the opportunity to meet some of you.

Regards,

Rey

I had planned to be there earlier in the year, but we erroneously planned our beach trip for the same dates. We've already put the deposit on the beach house, so off we go... :sorry:

Bill,

So how do we contact each other. Let me know.

Rey

Perhaps you could page me. I'll be there for most of the day on Thursday and probably until noon or so on Friday. Unfortunately I've got some family things to take care of that will have me leaving on Friday.

I usually try to go on Fridays, but I have a doctor's appointment. I will be there on Saturday... meaning I will have to get up early on a Saturday--which I don't find fun! zzz

Scott :hi:

I'm going on Saturday Rey...if you'd like to meet up for a crab cake and then you can hunt railroad coins and I'll hunt nauticals...I'll PM you my phone..call me Saturday morn

Well folks, work (my real job) has impacted my ability to attend this show on any day, even this Saturday unfortunately. Wish I could be there, but I can not.

Rey