• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone dealt with Jules Karp Coins & Bullion Inc?

33 posts in this topic

Well Jules did land a day on the Peoples Court. I don't know how much each of them made for their appearance but I would guess it didn't help his business.

Here is the episode

MJ

:censored: After seeing him let the door slam on the wheel chair lady behind him.....well I

will make sure I never do business with him.

He's dead anyways, in 2010 he passed away.

Well Jules did land a day on the Peoples Court. I don't know how much each of them made for their appearance but I would guess it didn't help his business.

Here is the episode

MJ

:censored: After seeing him let the door slam on the wheel chair lady behind him.....well I

will make sure I never do business with him.

Ok, I have to ask. Who is the lady in the Rascal? He busts into the courtroom and swings the doors open like Boss Hog and they close on the lady in the scooter. She then jettisons into the courtroom and blows right by him.........I took it for granted that he knew her because she entered directly behind him. Just maybe for sympathy. Now I'm not sure. I need to know. I need closure.

I'm sure she was associated with Karp, like an entourage' or color guard. The bailiff held the swinging door for her so she had to have clearance...maybe she was his ace in the hole if things started going badly for him.