• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1916 Proof Buffalo Nickel for sale on eBay - PF66 PCGS OGH

5 posts in this topic

Years ago, I posted Some notes on proof buffalo nickels. I do not feel as if I've ever finished that thread. So, perhaps I'll give it a whirl in the near days to come. Meanwhile, I'll let you know that I've placed my 1916 proof buff up for sale on eBay. This is of necessity, not desire or disinterest. I paid a true premium for that piece (a bit over 4 grand), as it's a beuty, if you like toned coins, and is in a bit of a class of its own - like Huso (beluga) caviar or Great Basin fritillaries haunting the alpine peaks of Nevada. Anyhow, if you have a hankering for a tremendous coin, give it a thought.

I've many other great coins up this week as well - many from my personal collection of excellent World copper, &c.

Hoot

59101-1916PF66Buff04-363.JPG.f8a7b7c628642d18066de7ed62368648.JPG

Thanks Bruce. I still don't know why the image won't show.

... and now I'm not sure what I did to change that. :screwy:

Mark, I still owe you a phone call! I need to talk to you, and when I explain all that's been going on, you'll understand why I haven't found an appropriate moment to pick up the phone - SORRY :(.

I also want to catch up on your moving plans. Are you going to be in KC before the end of summer?

James

I also want to catch up on your moving plans. Are you going to be in KC before the end of summer?

James

I'll be there August 1st at the latest. :banana:

Mark.