• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Customizing Multi coin Holders

6 posts in this topic

I love the idea of multi coin slabs!!

My question is this-

Can you customize a slab set for let's say ......a 3 morgan set of toners same date/mint?

How about a short set of morgans 5 coins 78-s thru 82s?

Your multi coin set gets my mind racing

Ideally I would like to eventually have my Morgan dollar S mint date set slabbed

could this be done??

Thanks marmac@volcano.net

Marmac,

This is the beauty of the new NGC Multi Coin Holder. The fact that you will be able to customize it to your own whims and collectible interests. While these added features will be made available in time, at this point we are taking it slower in trying to create holders of pre-established types such as proof sets, mint sets, minor type sets (please see our release and list of "established sets") before embarking on the total customization of these holders for our customers. I can assure that it won't be long before you will be able to create your own sets exactly as you've described here in your post.

And we urge you as well as all the other members to keep their minds racing as to the sorts of sets you would like to have created. Within the next few months this will be available to everyone!

Rick

Greg,

You will be happy to know that we do offer to house the Wildlife Medals with grades in our NGC Multi Coin Holder. These items are eligible for grading and can be placed into the new multi coin holder upon your request.

Even though at this time NGC requires that the coins already be certified, you may be able to accomplish that task and have them converted to the Multi Coin Holder by the time the FUN show rolls around.

Rick