• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think of these prices i recived in my last sale..

7 posts in this topic

I'd say those prices are somewhat strong for those pieces. $30 for 3 circulated barber dimes? In the States, those are maybe $3-4 coins (each) at best.

The Indian cent and Barber dimes sold for about what I would have expected and close to sheet. The Large cent sold for more that I would have expected since it has some minor damage.

I would say that on average, you got about fair prices. The Indian head and large cent are definitely fair prices, seeing as the IHC has gunk and the large cent has a couple of rim bumps. The Barber dimes I would have expected to go for a bit more, because the 97 looks to be in pretty good condition. You probably should have separated them to maximize potential.

Cheers for the comment you lot seems that the prices of stuff has been on the up for a wile now