• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rorschach Test with coins. WHAT I SEE, POSTED.

19 posts in this topic

I was flipping through fleabay tonight when I stumbled on this lot. I've got a Ph.D. in Geography and the group of coins looks strongly like a specific country in Europe to me. I'll post what it looks like to me tomorrow sometime.

Let's do a rorschach test with you folks. Does this look like ANYTHING (puppies ears, whatever) to you?

Rorschach test.

FWIW, I have ZERO interest in the item per se.

First thought that came to mind was "starfish." But I don't think that's a country in Europe. I actually never have had a geography course ('cept for Spanish-speaking countries during 8th grade Spanish class).

Oh the first picture is so France and the second it West or East Germany i just cannot make my mind up.. ""

France.

"Rorschach test" will forever remind me of the first (I think) Mork & Mindy episode where Mork is being tested by a psychologist. When shown the ink blots, Mork can't think of anything they look like except "spilled ink". The doctor condemns him for being hostile!

It's funnier watching it....

Quick...buy the photo and sell it on idieot-bay as a miraculous religious object honoring Joan of Arc and French mystical catholicism. Should do as well as a corn flake or cheese sandwich. Hmm … speaking of which, it’s past lunch time.

I was the first one to guess France so what did I win?

A kiss on both cheeks by the French Chamber of Commerce... ;)