• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

feel free to yell at me :P

22 posts in this topic

i left a few coins on a damp ( cullagan water) paper towel. well i went back to the second office and saw the coin sitting there and picked it up. the rev which was facing the paper towel now looks like this. there where no chemicals on the morgans so im thinking it was the other,,,well i dont know :P

here are some pics of a now :sick: ish coin and the other coin which left its mark.

forumstuff001-3.jpg

forumstuff002-3.jpg

i realy didnt do this one on purpose :( i think it would have looked kool with it in center but whats done is done :)

i realy didnt do this one on purpose :( i think it would have looked kool with it in center but whats done is done :)

That's why you do it again but better. :gossip:

lol but i dont know what it was that caused this. the paper towel,the world coin,or the cullagan water :P i dont know if it was a paper towel that had touched something that did it. and i sure dont want to ruin another coin :(

lol but i dont know what it was that caused this. the paper towel,the world coin,or the cullagan water :P i dont know if it was a paper towel that had touched something that did it. and i sure dont want to ruin another coin :(

If Culligan water did that, I think I might avoid it in the future.

They sure don't make Culligan water like they used to lol !

That is the truth.. Personally I do not think it is the water.

If Culligan water did that, I think I might avoid it in the future.

That's why Ant is the way he is. He's not been avoiding it, he's been drinking it. :sick:

Ribbit :D

Ps: I wonder if Ant would look like the Morgan, if we left him setting on a Culligan soaked paper towel for a few hours? hm

compaired to the tap water ill still take my chances. i have found it is the softer towels that do the bolder colors :P

Man, those are acutally pretty cool and the colors are better than the ones you see on ebay as NEON and what not.... what kinda paper towels were you using, I have some old ugly silver dollars I wouldn't mind turning like that just to show off to a friend and tell him he can't have them at any price!

i dont have any in wrappers. i will get more and find out for sure. its the real soft ones and my girl says the brand is VIVA.