• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(: Sacagawea Cheerios Dollar NGC Discovery Coin - SALE PENDING :)

1 post in this topic

Ok, so here's the deal...

A few weeks ago I was having a little fun listing the NGC Cheerios Discovery Coin that I own. It was truly just for fun and to see the interest generated and just general curiosity. There were over 100 Watchers and lot's of interest & questions... funny enough a lot of questions that came from ebay users were "What is the difference of this coin and the standard one?" which tells me this coin has a long way to go as there are still many people that do not even know they exist.

But, facing the fact that there is a chance (very very slight of course) that the coin might sell for my inflated asking price of $23k I began to think about what I would do with the proceeds and the fact that I would be passing this coin on to a fellow enthusiast. I began to think about all the other coins I wanted and have been waiting for and realized that it is time to move on to them. I have only owned this coin for a little over a year, but in that time I have seen the auctions and felt the joy of ownership that comes with such a storied piece of numismatic history.

So my friends, I would like to offer the coin here... no ebay... no auctions... no fuss.

As far as a fair price? I would like for you to decide that... Most know what I paid for the coin. I believe it's fair value has increased since my purchase. I know there are several Cheerios enthusiasts here. For you guys, shoot me an offer and let's see what comes of it.

I am not trying to play any games or goof around... I just truly want this piece to go to a happy owner and for me to be able to focus back on my core collection which is beginning to find a voice and I am very pleased with that.

I also realize that auction houses may be a better bet, but I have never sold through auction and just don't know that I could deal with the process!

Any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns... shoot away.

And... for what you will receive... below is the break down.

- The Coin in the ORIGINAL NGC Holder (as seen in all the publications)

- The Original NGC Submission forms

- NGC Photo Proof

- Tons of Articles and Form discussion about the coin that I put together over the past year

- Hi Resolution Photography from the talented Mark Goodman!

- Free LINCOLN CENT IN ORIGINAL CHEERIOS PACKAGING

You can PM me or email me at pcgsguy@mac.com

Thank you for you time.

/ed

SacDollar_2000p_Cherrios_NGC_MS66.jpg

IMG_6212.jpg

IMG_6336.jpg