• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HK help needed! new coin arives :)

8 posts in this topic

i recently baught this for the design and coloring. but i dont know the HK number and i dont know if the so-called dollars are tokens.

forumstuff019.jpg

forumstuff018.jpg

TYPE I, LARGE LETTERS OBVERSE

Obverse: Edifice; on ribbon above, around U.S. Govt. Building; below edifice, on ribbon, Width 351 ft / [to. l.] Length 421 ft, [to r.] Area 3.3 Acres

Reverse: Across, World’s / Columbian / Exposition / Chicago / 1893; above, around Treasury Department; below all, around United States Mint Exhibit

HK-154 - Brass. Size 24.

theres:

HK154_obv1.jpg

mine :)

forumstuff019.jpg

but it could be 155 just they dont show a second one.

the first picture i have shown is the coin i have in hand. it is a large letters. this coin i won last night on a offer. it is a small letter.

i figured they were both the same coin just 2 types so the first looks to be the large and this new one is the small.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=360040821209&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=023

both the 154 and 155 are brass one has large and one has small. thats why i thaught my first coin is the large :)