• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting Find at local bank!

8 posts in this topic

My local bank knows me pretty well and they know I collect coins and paper money. So they always are on the look out for anything out of the ordinary.

They showed me this and asked if I was interested. Yes, of course I said. So I gave them 50c and went on my way! :applause:

Nothing specticular but was happy to find it in circulation, great date, but not condition.

Post anything you have found in circulation or at a bank or store. Interesting to find some great coins still floating around in spare change.

1929-S

P5130392.jpg

29-s.jpg

It looks like someone cut into the edge with a pocketknife to see if it was real silver or not.

Cool find! (thumbs u

Yeah. Someone got made at this coin at one point. lol

I was just surprised to see a Walker in circulation, she was been very mistreated.

I gave her a new home :grin:

Yeah. Someone got made at this coin at one point. lol

I was just surprised to see a Walker in circulation, she was been very mistreated.

I gave her a new home :grin:

Yeah, that's one way to think of it... It's not a coin collection, it's a battered women's shelter!

Nothing specticular but was happy to find it in circulation, great date, but not condition.

May not be spectacular, but I'll pay fifty cents for six bucks worth of silver any day!

Nice find. (thumbs u