• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I finally got what I deserved from Ebay - suspended account for "feedback abuse"

35 posts in this topic

Speaking of EBay. I went to leave feed back for a Seller today and got a message before I was directed to the area that " You can no longer leave negative feed back for a seller".
I thought the new Ebay rule was that a SELLER can no longer leave negative feedback for a BUYER.

You've done a lot of good on ebay and I hope this does not slow you down. Their was an incident over a counterfeit that came up ATS where the ANA got involved and had the auctions shut down overnight. I can't remember the ANA poster's handle but he said they were monitoring ebay and taking buyers emails about counterfeits seriously.

Having a legal background you should know that laws are written to protect the guilty.

Just set up another account and keep going after them.

So two frauds make a right? First its essentially fradulent to bid on an item just to neg someone or is this just simply terrorism? Second I would say its fradulent to set up an ebay account after getting kicked off.

Sorry, You'll have to argue your case with some other juror!

If this is the case then EBay made a mistake because when I went to leave feedback it was " you can no longer use negative feedback"

I had another situation when I bought a "Bin". I paid for it the next day with Pay Pal. The seller has over 1600 Feed backs.When I went to " My E Bay" I saw a notation that was "Pay Pal transaction". I asked Pay Pal about the significance and Pay Pal advised me to cancel the transaction and they would reverse the charges because the E MAIL Address of the Seller did not match the one on record.

I had another problem a few days earlier when a Seller had an item at $79.99 as a starting bid and $89.99 as a Bin. I bid $81.99 in the last few minutes as nobody else has bid. A few minutes later I received a message from Ebay that "bidding had ended and the bids weren't honored because there was a bid more than the Bin and that if I wanted the item I could have it for the BIN Price.".

I have never had so many problems with E Bay in such a short period.