• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indiana show - are you going?

3 posts in this topic

I'm leaving soon for the big show in Indianapolis - one of my favorite venues. We will be presenting our largest inventory ever (which isn't necessarily saying much .... confused-smiley-013.gif). Hopefully, I'll remember to bring the coins this time - ask Dennis about that story some time! thumbsup2.gif We will also have A LOT of (gasp) slabs, most of them NGC! As always, we'll gladly attribute for free any draped/capped bust or flowing-hair coins you might bring along.

If you are traveling to the show, please have a safe trip. Look forward to seeing you all there.

YES, the PCGS non-Norweb coin will be available for your viewing pleasure!

Bring lots of cash! 27_laughing.gif

James

Ahhhhhhhh....Indiana.......gateway to Kentucky. wink.gif

Link to ISNA Show Information

The above link should provide you with all of the information that you will need to get to the show. It really is a good collector show. Please note that it's only a 2 day show (Fri-Sat).

YES, the PCGS non-Norweb coin will be available for your viewing pleasure!

James should have mentioned that we are now charging admission money in order to help recover from our losses related to the "Norweb" doctored Hibernia. Here's the admission price list:

DAVID HALL: $3,500 per look

ADULTS: $1 per look

SENIORS: $0.75 per look

CHILDREN (under 8): $0.50 per look (valid drivers license required for age verification).

BABIES (under 1 month): FREE