• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Arrow Collection

9 posts in this topic

I like that dime. Personally, this is not one of my favorite designs, mostly for the same reason as the Walking Liberty Half Dollars - the first thing to wear is the most interesting, and once you get down to even EF grades, Liberty's half gone!

Which is why I like that dime. ;)

I agree with you. I think that the dime has great eye-appeal. The picture matches it pretty close.

The quarter and half both look much better than what the pictures showed. The half was a gift and the CC mint mark makes it somewhat special.

I like the dime, but I'm wondering what that little thing is that Liberty is balancing on her head. I could use one like that for my 7070 (without the little hat though). Why don't you get it slabbed and put it in your set?

The quarter also looks good. The half doesn't do much for me but it does have the CC mark and the price was right. (thumbs u

That is lint or a dust ball on top of her head. I just got it in the mail and I'm sending all three off to PCGS before too long.

Anyone know how tight/loose they're grading now?

Nice coins. I like em !

FWIW... I recently (about a month ago) got back some seated stuff I sent in to PCGS and was surprised that both halves that I'd sent in came back higher than I thought they would. I figured 10 - 12 and they both came back 15. I also just sent in one to NGC that was for all intensive purposes identical to those I'd sent PCGS and it came back 10 from NGC. These were all 1853 coins.