• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking to buy certified coins for mint sets

5 posts in this topic

I'm building the following mint sets:

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

If you're looking to sell a coin and it would go with any of these sets I'm willing to talk price with you. Please note that for the 1932 set, MS65s are desirable for the non-key date coins, for the 1955 and 1956 sets, MS66s are wanted and for the 1981-1993 sets, MS67s are the goal. I'm also hoping to limite the amounts paid for shipping so if I can get more than 1 coin from a seller in 1 order than that would be nice too.

I will be putting some 1956 coins up on Ebay over the next couple of day. If you want I can send you what I have and we can decide on a price outside of Ebay.

Wow William, that 1932 set is going to be a monster!

Good luck in your endeavors!

Thanks. I'm doing this with/for my step-father and that's what he wants. It's his mother's birthyear. He's paying for it and we've already discussed that the set can and will probably cost several thousand dollars.