• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seated Half Dime Errors 1837-1873 (Survey)

1 post in this topic

Following this thread posted across the street which I never posted here, I'm still seeking any information about Liberty Seated Half Dime errors for this survey.

A total of about 25 unique coins have been reported so far, with the majority being off-centers but also some spectacular other errors. However, to write a reliable article on the true rarity of these coins, I would like to hear from more people. I usually do not post here (have to admit I would like to do so, but too busy to be at 5 different forums at the same time)

If you know or own any Liberty Seated Half dime errors, please get in touch. Any information, major or minor is appreciated. I'm also seeking assistance of people with collections of auction catalogs who might be able to help find me more examples which have been off the market for a longer time. All sources will be mentioned if you want me to do so, on the other hand confidence is guaranteed. If submitting any information, please let me know the approximate grade, grading company, type of error and if possible a picture to identify the coins.

Thanks in advance,

Dennis Hengeveld

hengeveld.dennis@gmail.com

qeagle88@gmail.com