• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GSNA Show, Somerset, NJ, May 15-17 -- Who's going?

5 posts in this topic

The Annual GSNA Show will be held in Somerset, NJ, May 15-17.

Details (Download the show flyer for directions.)

This show features about 60 dealers and does a very good job of attracting dealers from out of state. (So, if you're a regular at the Parsippany show, you'll see some familiar faces and a lot of new ones!) Book dealer John Burns is expected to be there and there's usually a supply dealer (who carries new books, too).

There are some club meetings on Saturday: C4 and EAC at 1:00 pm and the GSNA meeting at noon (I think).

There's a great YN program at 10:00.

As you might expect, since this is a Thursday to Saturday show, most of the public comes on Saturday, so don't worry that no one will be there on Saturday - the dealers will be there!

Plus, the food's pretty good too!

That's a maybe, but if I plan it, I would go Friday afternoon. I should get off my arse one of these days and go to a show...

Hmm.... I think if my body can get up early enough I could go with dad on Saturday. Sure will beat those Parsippany shows that come along on Sundays when i have to work.

Anyone else going on Saturday???

It's only once a year - go ahead, make the effort!

I'll be there on Saturday, by the way.