• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 Redbook arrived today....

7 posts in this topic

From Heritage. Have not had one in about 9 years or so. The new ones are very nice.

For those who won March Heritage auctions, be on the look out!

I was going to wait to get it cheaper on Amazon bundled with something else for free shipping, but I think I'm just going to go to the bookstore and use a gift certificate today.

Is there some reason to get it from Heritage Auctions? I got mine (the 2009) over a month ago from BN.com (with another item for free shipping, and a coupon code for 25% off the highest price item), AND used eBates.com to get cash back on the total purchase.

On BN.com I got the book for $12.07, free shipping, and by using eBates, I got an additional 4% cash back, so I got a rebate of $0.48, effectively reducing the price to $11.59.

:signofftopic::news:

If you aren't familiar with eBates, it's a site that comes in handy if you do any online shopping, with rebates from over 800 sites, up to 25%, and also has instant coupon savings as well. :banana:

You can check it out at: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=26842312

Shop at Ebates and Get Cash Back at over 800 online stores! In my first 3 months, I got a big fat check for $35 at places I shopped anyway! After the holiday shopping, my rebate check was over $150! I bet there are stores you use there too, so click here for a $5 bonus to start you off right (friends don't let friends pay full price!): http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=26842312

I've been using it for a while, and my rebate checks have added up to over $1,200! That doesn't even take into consideration all the instant savings, free shipping deals, etc.

:takeit:

Heritage sent every March Tues/Sun auction winner one free of charge, so that is what the fuss is about...