• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A sweet little surprise

9 posts in this topic

I got these in the mail today. I purchased them sight unseen fairly cheap as MS-63 Morgans and this is what I got. Uprades?

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

OGH

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Rattler

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

Just noticed this that litle squiggly between the D and O on revese of the 1901 O is on the coin pretty neat looking

Buying graded coins sight unseen is what the TPG tried to instill into collectors from the very beginning, that you could trust their opinion on a coin that you have never seen or laid your hands on. You bought MS-63 Morgan Silver Dollars and that's what you got, MS-63 Morgan Silver Dollars...appears the system works.

The 1901-O in the Green Label Rattler maybe a candidate for an upgrade, but first take a look at the valuations between a 63 vs. 64 and go from there.

They are all nice Morgns for the grade, I know large images enhance defects to the extreem, but I'm inclined to think they will hover in the designated assigned grade.

Thanks for sharing.

~Woody~

Just noticed this that litle squiggly between the D and O on revese of the 1901 O is on the coin pretty neat looking

I took for granted that you knew that the D & O were hanging out together.

Chris

I took for granted that you knew that the D & O were hanging out together.

Chris

They decided to "Git a rope!"

Looks like they are going after "Orleans"

Nice going Harvey. (thumbs u All 3 coins are attractive.

IMO the only one with a potential for upgrading is the rattler '01-O.