• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submitting to NCS

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I am an ANA member and am interested in submitted some coins to NCS for authentication and details grading. Where can I get the submission forms? I have attempted to contact NCS via e-mail, but do not know what your normal turnaround time is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Submission forms and member applications can be obtained by contacting NCS Customer Service direct at 866-627-2646 or NCSHelp@NCSCoin.com.

The standard turn-around time is 4-6 weeks which includes any grading. Faster service is available for additional fees.

Chris, NCS

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your quick reply. I have attempted to contact NCS both through the website contact us, embedded e-mail, and through my personal e-mail to the address you provided above. I have not received a reply. Is there a problem with my request? I supplied the company with my ANA number, name, etc. but have not heard anything.

I would appreciate any help you can provide. I have quite a few coins I would like to submit.

Thank you very much for your time,

- James