• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DGS- New grading Service

7 posts in this topic

According to the May 12 issue of Coin World, Dominion Grading Service or DGS is the new name for the former PCI coin grading company and is based in Virgina Beach VA with affiliatedcompany DLRC.New owner is John Feigenbaum who says "Dominion will recalibrate the grading standards. and base them on strict guidelines".

"At least two graders plus a finalizer and sometimes five persons in all will participate in grading each coin".Outside experts may be called upon.

I wont mention the rest of the article except to say that the website is dominion grading.

And I'll wait until DGS builds and maintains a website with their own message board before responding (there).

I don't know if they have a message site. I checked it for a few minutes and it had all the FAQs and its costs etc.

Just posting the info. Its not a recommendation.Just informing of its existence as others have asked about the status of the old PCI

DGS is reviving the signature series that PCI used to do. The graders involved can be found here.

Scott :hi: